Foraged in France: Pack No.5
FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
This pack contains 4 different pieces of authentic French Vintage fabric/ribbon found during my most recent visit to Paris, earlier this year, including:
• A detailed pattern on an old curtain in excellent vintage condition, that Madame at the brocante told me came from a Chateau clearance;
• Two different pieces from the weaving house of Mahlia Kent (fabric weaver for renowned luxe fashion houses), one of these is a tight boucle and the other is looser with incredible texture;
• A see-through blue/white linen plaid;
• 4 different pieces of authentic French Vintage fabric/ribbon which I found during my most recent visit to Paris;
• Some bright woven ribbon which I also found at Mahlia Kent; and
• A skein of vintage German Anchor thread.
When laid flat side by side they measure 24x17inches.
1. These are packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Where packs include vintage fabrics, some of these may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and/or having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a 'life well lived' and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.