Linen & Lace
FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
The two pieces of very old cotton are the centre pieces to this pack. One was foraged at the flea market at Clignancourt in Paris, and the other came from an estate sale.
They are both delightfully raggedy and faded; just perfect for slow-stitching!
I’ve paired these gloriously aged pieces with:
- 3 different pieces of linen; thick, heavy weave in a dark forest green;
- A lightweight khaki;
- A piece of stripe fabric in cream/khaki;
- A neutral crumpled piece that was salvaged from old French work shirts; and
- A piece of lovely filet lace cut from a huge old table cloth
All in all a completely delicious combo!
When laid out side by side, the pieces in this pack measure approximately 58x50cm (23x20in).
1. These are packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. Some collections have only 10 packs available while others have more. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.