l'ucello x Forage Huswif Pattern & Instructions
This gorgeous Huswif has been designed in collaboration with l'ucello in Melbourne. Its perfect for storing your favourite sewing tools and threads.
Included in this Slow Stitch Huswif pack is a pattern and the instructions to complete the project in your choice of fabrics and embellishments.
Finished approximate measurements are: 38 x 28 cm (unfolded) and 13 x 28 cm (folded).
You will need:
• A selection of fabrics & embellishments for outside panels & inner pockets, equivalent to approx 30–40cm of 110cm wide fabric (allow extra if you plan to do lots of fussy cutting)
• Inner lining fabric 38cm x 28cm
• Calico backing fabric 40cm x 30cm
• 50cm x 15mm sturdy Ribbon
• 2 x 15mm D Rings, to fit your Ribbon
• 60cm x 4mm sturdy ribbon
• 30cm x 40cm Fusible Pellon
• 1.5m x 2.5cm Bias Binding
• 2 x 10mm press snaps
• 2-4 buttons 10mm-15mm
• Scissors or Rotary cutter
• Variety of coloured and textured threads