Bring the joy of handmade to your home this Christmas with these beautiful ‘slow-stitched’ Christmas decorations.
SIMPLE AND EASY
You don’t need to be an expert stitcher to create these lovely Christmas decorations. The easy to follow templates and instructions help you create nine decorations including a dove, a pear, Christmas baubles and a cute stocking motif; using a simple running stitch and a variety of fabrics and trims.
PRETTY AND VERSATILE
Hang them from your tree, or make a garland to decorate the home. You could also use them as unique gift tags and present toppers, or to dress the place settings on your Christmas table.
• Tracing template for 9 different Christmas decorations and individual instructions for how to make each type.
• Calico (approximately 40 x 40cm will make 2-3 decorations)
• A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen
• A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice
• Recommended needle is a No. 22 Chenille.
These delightful Christmas decorations also make lovely gifts…particularly handy for that end-of-year 'teacher thank you’.
Fabric and trim not included.