Foraged in France: Pack No.28
FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
This pack contains 5 different pieces of authentic French Vintage fabrics, most of which were found in Paris at the flea markets.
• pieces of plaid torchon (unused tea towels made from beautiful linen);
• some floral patterned linen curtaining; and
• other lengths of fabric salvaged by the dealer, so I’m not sure what they were originally used for but I adore their aged patina!
1. These are packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Where packs include vintage fabrics, some of these may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and/or having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a 'life well lived' and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.