This delightful grey felt bucket tote bag is a practical and chic slow-stitching project. Embellish yours with a wreath of “wonky flowers” or fill a flower pot with colourful slow-stitched blooms using the vintage fabrics and trims provided.
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT:
ASTER & ANNE BAG
• Felt panels (1 x bag piece and 2 x gusset pieces)
• Leather buckle up handles
• Leather-backed magnetic closure
• Assembly instructions
• Liberty fabric pieces
• Reclaimed/vintage fabric pieces
• Bias binding and vintage buttons
• 5 x Cottage Garden Threads
• Templates for bag panels, gusset panels and flower pot, plus guides for leaves and “wonky flowers”. Step-by-step stitching instructions (PDF will be emailed to you)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
• A piece of calico (approx. 300mm x 350mm) as the backing fabric for your side gussets
• A piece of medium weight decorative fabric (approx. 297mm x 420mm) to use as the backing panel/s that get stitched onto your bag. You will need two pieces if you are planning to embellish both the front and back of your bag.
• Needle & pins
• Chalk or water-soluble (or disappearing ink) fabric pen to draw outlines
This is a special 'limited edition' product. Order now, because once they're gone, they're gone!
FOR SECURITY, ORDERS ARE SHIPPED REGISTERED MAIL. YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN FOR YOUR PACKAGE.