FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
A vintage Sanderson fine cotton with a multi-coloured, delicate floral pattern on a neutral background is the “hero” piece of this pack.
It has been mixed with:
- Baby pink damask tablecloth
- Worn chambray; reclaimed from an old skirt
- Hand embroidered cotton tablecloth; edged in hand-made crocheted cotton lace found in the UK
- Boucle sample offcuts in a rich blue
- Baby pink coarsely woven cotton
- Sheer, embossed fabric with an embroidered motif
When laid out side by side, the pieces in this pack measure approximately 56x50cm (22x20in).
1. These are packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. Some collections have only 10 packs available while others have more. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.