Floral Wreath Pattern
This pattern specially designed by Lisa is for making a delightful wreath of flowers as a standalone project or as an embellishment to a quilt, cushion, wallhanging or other slow stitching project you might be working on.
Tracing templates for Wreath of Flowers creation; and instructions for how to construct and embellish.
• Calico - approximately 40cm x 35cm.
• A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
• A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice.
• Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille.
1) This pattern is available as a PDF which will be emailed to you, or as a hard copy (paper) pattern that will be posted to you.
2) This pattern is also available FREE (PDF only) with any 'linen pack' purchased.