FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
I picked up this piece of faded old floral curtaining in the UK the when I was there for Christmas in 2018... imagine the grand room where they must have once hung.
To it I’ve added:
- A finely woven linen in a charcoal/blue that has a machine embroidered motif
- 2 different pieces of floral sheeting; so soft from laundering over time.
- Some pieces of cotton with lavender checks and spots
- Lime boucle salvaged from a sample book
- A piece of rough weave linen in the most divine blue hue
- A wool/cotton blend plaid stripe in lavender, blue and neutrals
When laid out this pack measures approximately 53x86cm (21x34in), and has 9 different textiles of various sizes and ages.
1. These are packs are limited editions and available in small quantities only, because I only have a finite amount of each fabric available. Some collections have only 10 packs available while others have more. However, what is absolute is that once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
2. Some of the vintage fabrics may contain marks and imperfections, due to their age and having been repaired many times over. At Forage we consider these imperfections a testament to a life well lived and often make these a feature of new creations.
3. Due to the many variations in monitors, screens and browsers, colours may display differently to the way they appear in real life.